Grants

Boost Your South East Business

The South East Business Boost (SEBB) programme is offering growth grants to small and medium sized businesses for a limited time only. Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the SEBB programme aims to support business growth, enable job creation, and assist with the introduction of new to firm products and services.

 

So far we have paid £2,639,162 in grant contributions within the

Local Enterprise Partnership region, to 453 businesses.

 

As the end of the programme draws near, there are limited remaining funds available within Essex and Kent & Medway. The programme can reimburse up to 30% of the costs towards qualifying projects, with the remaining 70% being met by the business.

If your business is based in Essex or Kent & Medway, please contact your local Growth Hub via southeastlep.com or click here and enter your details!

Grant Contributions So Far:

Essex

£1,086,919.25

Essex

Kent

£607,802.14

Kent

East Sussex

£928,187.63

East Sussex

New Enterprise Grants

As part of the South East Business Boost programme we have New Enterprise Grants available, for a limited time only. These grants can reimburse up to 100% of the costs towards eligible projects for new businesses.

These Grants are between £1,000 and £2,000, and there is a maximum of £1,500 on IT Equipment.

In order to qualify to apply for a New Enterprise Grant:

  • You must have a business current account
  • The business must be registered less than six months prior to engagement
  • The new business must be the proprietor’s sole business
  • You must be able to make the purchases within 4 weeks of approval

 

Please note, there is a very limited amount of funding available and a four stage application process. The Grant funding will be allocated on a first come first serve basis to eligible businesses that complete the documentation in full, and are able to adhere to deadlines.

Please click on this link for more details on eligibility guidelines, or to download a pdf copy.

If you would like to enquire about an application and your business is based in Essex, please contact the BEST Growth Hub on 01702 417765, or email info@bestgrowthhub.org.uk.

My initial reaction to the email was rather reserved – I expected an extremely onerous process and a massively complex qualification procedure – but in fact, the whole thing was completely painless!

Chris Long

Managing Director, E. Christian & Company Ltd